When owning a Lotus Omega/Carlton it can be quite tricky to find the spare parts you need.
I’ll try and help my fellow LO/LC owners by listing the replacement parts I know of.
Please comment if you have questions regarding the spare parts.
- Opel & Vauxhall genuine OEM parts & accessories catalogue. www.opeloem.com/
- Bearing for the belt tensioner: SKF 6203-2RSL (Original NTN6203LH).
- Spark plugs: NGK BKR6EIX Iridium (Original NGK BCP6ES). www.sparkplugs.co.uk
- Aux. water pump for cooling system: Bosch 0-130-002-066.
- Clutch Release Bearing: 3151-155 301 http://www.racecar.co.uk/lotuscarlton/parts.htm
- Clutch plate, new: http://www.lotus-omega.com/
- Oil filter: Baldwin Filters BT230
- Solenoid for wastegate actuator: Lotus A082M6420F
- Vacuum solenoid for cooling 3-way valve: Lotus A082M6421F
- Pistons in 0.5mm oversize (95,5mm): Ross Racing Pistons no.: 121244. Piston rings: RN3763 www.rossracingpistons.com
- Reinforced Headgasket: Risse Motorsport part no.: 602418 http://www.rissemotorsport.de/
- Switch for reversing light: AC Delco D2245A.
- Impeller for chargecooling pump: Jabsco 9200-0021
- Brakes, complete set incl. discs and brakepads, front and rear: http://www.lotus-omega.com/
- Spareparts and drawings of Omega A (incl. Lotus): http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/types/1/29/
Hello funny how after 10 years I jumped into your website
Where do you live in Denmark? or is it Malmo?
Please check also http://www.Lotus-Omega.com allways being updated.
My compliments for the very good pictures on the site.
Please do contact me, I will be going within a couple of weeks again to Denmark, Copenhagen. Maybe I take my Lotus Omega No. 0488D.
If needed: I have new brakes available and new clutch plates as well! All on stock.